Monday, April 15, 2013

Family Play

Before I start the story of our family play, I wanted to tell everyone that Jeremy got to start his new job today!  We are so excited for a permanent position!  He was nervous but super excited for this new opportunity.  It's a huge blessing in so many ways.

Clara decided to write a play for our family to act out.  She had me write everyone's lines on a paper for them.  (Except for Joe because "he doesn't know what to do with paper.")  She then asked me if I had any pink and black material to make some costumes with.  I informed her that even if I did have pink and black material, I did not want to make costumes.  So she resigned on making masks for everyone to wear.
She informed me that I got to be the Big Bad Wolf and she, Dad and Joe got to be the three little pigs.  She also did scenery for the play.  She put a house made out of sticks on Joe's door, a house made out of hay on Dad's door, and a house of bricks on her door.  She also numbered them for me so I would know which order to knock on the houses.  I like that she made each name plural, even if she did use an extra s.  Considering, she's not in Kindergarten yet, I'd say that' pretty good!
We then waited for Dad to get home from work so we could all be in our family play.
Clara also decided to put on a fashion show for us, complete with a red (pink) carpet.  Her idea of a fashion show was to dance on the runway and not a whole lot to do with what she was wearing....
Jeremy got some new headphones this week, and Clara really wanted to test them out with him.
I was able to attend a Relief Society meeting this week and when I got home, I found this on the floor right when I walked in the door.  I sure do love you too, Clara.

No comments: