Monday, April 22, 2013

Teething and Plays

Joseph's top two teeth came in this week.  We've had some very long nights.  But Joe has made this face all week too:
Another amazing thing Joe did this week is pull himself up to standing!  Yay Joe!
Clara decided to be Super Clara and designated me as Sidekick Mom.  We saved Joe from various terrifying stuffed animals.
We were also able to see my niece, 3 nephews, and a cousin in a local play this week.  It's titled Prisoner of War.  The director wrote it herself about her own grandfather.  We got to attend on a night when the grandfather was there.
The play brought tears to my eyes on several occasions.  I am so grateful for all those willing to serve in our military so that I can enjoy not only my amazing freedom, but my family as well!

No comments: