Monday, April 29, 2013

My Sister's Wedding

My baby sister got married this week.  I can finally post pictures of the ties I made.  Here's what all the boys got to wear who were part of the wedding party:
I made 7 of the younger boys ties.  It was great to see so many green ties around.

Here's the great couple just coming out of the temple.  My brother's wife did all the flowers for the wedding.  Isn't the bouquet beautiful?  Kamee did an amazing job!
My sister, Rachael, made the wedding cake.  She is super talented.  That is real frosting, not fondant folks!
And here's the cutting of the cake.  My sister was just slightly upset with how much frosting ended up on her face.

The reception got a little long for little Joseph.  Luckily he had Clara to keep him entertained!
And we all held sparklers as the happy couple walked away.
It was a wonderful week.  Since all my family had come into town, we decided to hold our family reunion the same weekend.  One of the things we did was run a 5k to earn money for the Boston Marathon victims. 
Here's a picture of almost everyone who ran.  The only two that ran that aren't in the picture are my two brother-in-laws.  Little Joe got pretty sleepy while we were waiting for the last few people to finish, so he snuggled with Dad.
And here's the last picture of the week I want to share.  I love  that my little girl can get her dad to do almost anything! :)

No comments: