Monday, May 13, 2013

Dentist

Clara got to go to the dentist for the first time!  She was super brave; I was so proud of her.  She was a little scared, but did everything the dental assistant asked her to do.  The teeth cleaning hurt her a little, but she just squeezed my hand and didn't make a sound.  Way to go Clara!
We were also able to go to Thanksgiving Point gardens this week.  Clara is my little scaredy cat, so I was impressed that she was climbing this high by the time we left.
Joseph is moving.... backwards.  I left the room for just a minute and when I came back, I found him like this.  He wasn't happy for very long when he realized he couldn't move anymore.
I had a wonderful Mother's Day.  Clara was so excited to celebrate the day with me.  She made my breakfast for me, and was so proud of herself for doing so.  It was eggs, and she took over once I got all the eggs into the pan, but she kept stirring and stirring until they were all cooked.  We were also able to spend the day with by my mom and Jeremy's mom.  It was a great Sunday.

No comments: