Wednesday, May 29, 2013

News

Joseph started army crawling 2 days ago.  I'm amazed at how good he is considering he's still pretty new at it.

Clara's balloon (whom she named Ballooney) popped about 3 weeks ago.  Instead of throwing it away, she put it in her toy tea pot and set up a shrine.  When we were going through all our toys and things yesterday, I asked her if we could finally throw Ballooney away.  Her response, "No, I love Ballooney.  She deserves to be in a tea pot forever!"
I found another gopher snake in our yard this week and am happy to report I relocated it rather than killing it.

We also found out this week that after working for a month, Jeremy's new company has decided they don't have enough work for him to do.  We have been reduced to part time.  So Jeremy is once again job hunting.  If anyone knows any graphic design positions that are open, please send them our way!

No comments: