Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day

We visited the graves of our family members this week.  I love that Clara is finally old enough to understand the relationships these people have with us.  I can tell her that this person is Grandpa's mom, and she gets it.

Here is Clara with Clara's headstone.
And here is where Clara wrote "I love you" with some stuff she got from a tree. (It's at the bottom of the head stone.)
Both of my children's middle names came from the same person.  So here are both kids with Beth Cooper's head stone.
Joseph loved this pin wheel.  He loved making it turn and got so excited when it turned by itself.
I also love how much Joseph loves his uncle.  They have a great bond, and I love seeing them together.
One of my nephews were unable to make it to the family festivities because he was in the hospital.  He appendix burst, and the doctors think it had burst 2 days before his surgery.  We missed you Cameron, but are so glad you are home and doing well!

No comments: