Tuesday, May 6, 2008

7 months old

Clara turned 7 months old on Sunday, so I thought I would post some pictures of her.
These first few were taken when we first got our high chair. Clara looked so little in it. She also has gotten to be quite the eater. It took her so long to figure out what food is. But now that she knows, she gets so excited to eat. She's even figured out that when mommy and daddy are putting utensils in their mouth they are eating too, and she wants to eat what we're eating. It's kind of funny to watch her body language when she is trying to tell us she wants to eat too.This picture is Clara in a dress that she got from her Great-grandmother. Thanks Maga! This picture is so that you can see how pretty she is in her new dress.These last 2 are of our little girl sleeping. (I know you can tell that from the picture.) I'm amazed at the love I can feel just by watching her sleep. I take so many pictures of her then because she always looks so precious to me. The last one I took because of how twisted her body is. In case you can't tell, her back is arched so that her bum is pretty close to her head. How can anyone sleep like that? Now that she moves around more, she has gotten into some pretty strange sleeping positions.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness...Clara is too precious and adorable. They grow up so fast don't they? Your new place looks really nice. Where did you guys move to?