Friday, May 23, 2008

Indiana Jones

Jeremy and I went to the dentist this week. It was just for our normal 6 month check up and cleaning. Our appointments were one right after the other, so we all went as a family and we took turns watching Clara in the waiting room. Clara was with Jeremy when he got his new toothbrush. They decided to give Clara her first toothbrush too! So here is a picture of Clara and Daddy brushing their teeth/tooth together.All I have to say for this picture is: "No mom, I'm not eying those really cool movies because I know I'm not supposed to be playing with them!"Jeremy and I saw the new Indiana Jones movie today. If you like Indiana Jones, it was great. It was full of cheesy one liners and far fetched escapes. It also had the typical suspense that borderlines on grossness. We were able to have someone in the ward watch Clara while we went. (Thanks Chely!) It was a great get away and both Jeremy and I loved it.

5 comments:

The Giffs said...

I'm excited to see the new Indiana Jones movie. We just finished watching the first 3 to prepare us for this one. Clara is seriously adorable!

McDuffie Family said...

OOOOOOOO, we want to see that movie! Love the brushing!

Randy And Chely said...

I want to watch Clara again! SOON!!!!! She was so much fun! Plus Xander just loved giving her kisses. I was sad I couldn't get any in a pic! Next time I'll get the happy couples picture! lol.

Angie Miller said...

Ah! A getaway! You are so lucky!

France said...

Scott and I liked that movie too. My sister had Jackson, but I should have left Abagail too. She had a nasty diaper that had to be changed right at the beginning, so I missed the first - oh well! Glad you were able to go on a date. Clara is so cute! Lashelle