Friday, May 2, 2008

Our New Place

I finally finished unpacking everything last night. I can't believe it took 2 weeks to move! I am so glad it's over. Here are some pictures of our new place:
This first one is looking into our living room from our front door.This one is looking into our bathroom/hall area from our front door.This is Clara's room. (Notice that our bed is no where to be found. Yeah for a 2 bedroom apartment.)This is looking into our kitchen from our living room.And this one is looking outside from our back door. I love how kid friendly our new place is. I'm loving living next to so many stay at home moms. It is so friendly here that it's hard to take out the garbage or check the mail without getting stopped by someone to visit.

5 comments:

Tricia said...

I can't wait to see it - You will love having Clara in her own room and the additional space. I hate not having enough room to put everything - cute decorating!

Randy And Chely said...

You already have pictures hanging up?! I have lived here for three years and just started hanging pictures. LOL I bet you are loving the extra space and your own room!

Angie Miller said...

Yeah! Congratulations on your new place! So cute!

Diana said...

Hooray for a two bedroom apartment. I felt the same way when we moved--and more storage space is always wonderful. ~Diana (Richard's wife)

Anonymous said...

Wohoo for you! I am glad you got to move into a "better deal".
Awesome!