Monday, October 27, 2008

Bishop Maki

I found out this afternoon that a close friend passed away. Terry Maki was my bishop when I was a youth. He influenced my life in so many ways, especially during a time in my life where the decisions I made plotted my life's course. He always believed in me and gave me the strength I needed to make correct decisions. I would have to go get a hug from Bishop Maki every time I went to Libby. He was is a great man and will be missed.He's been sick for years, but still made it to my wedding reception. This picture was taken at my Libby reception. He showed up a little early and ended up helping set up including making a trip to the store to get some needed items that he wouldn't let us pay him back for. I'm grateful to have rubbed shoulders with him in this life.

No comments: