Friday, October 17, 2008

First Snow

Jeremy and I were given tickets to the BYU game on Saturday. It was supposed to snow while we were there, so we dropped Clara off at Keri's house and packed all our warm winter attire to the game. Thanks Keri and Jon for watching Clara so that we could enjoy the game. Luckily the skies were clear the whole game and there was no snow.Notice how you don't see very many people behind us. We were at the very top of the stadium. There was only one row behind us! I'm amazed at how well we could see the game despite our nose bleed seats. We had so much fun. The snow came that night though. We woke up Sunday morning and found this:I love the first snow of the year. It seems so clean and fresh. I love crunching the snow beneath my feet as I walk on it. There is something about leaving the first snow prints that gets me really excited.

By the end of the week though, it was sunny and warm. It was up into the 70s! Silly weather.

2 comments:

McDuffie Family said...

yay for snow! I'm just glad I wasn't up there......I love to visit the snow.......Mo love's living in the snow.....we'll figure out a compromise someday:) OUr weather jumped all over the place too. Fun about the byu game! They have done so well this year! Happy late birthday to clara! The birthday party looked so fun! gotta love the crying pics.

Anonymous said...

Hey Beckster! This is Lori. I can't believe it is snowing in Utah all ready. Bizzare. Here in the south it is still a balmy 72 degrees:) p.s.- and now for the all important question..what will Clara be this Halloween?