Friday, October 24, 2008

Sarah Palin Look Alike

Stephanie Harris is in YW with me. I am also her visiting teacher, so I feel the need to help her win. :) Stehanie decided to be Sarah Palin for Halloween and she ended up being in the top 5 for a Sarah Palin look alike contest. The contest was state wide, so she is in the top 5 in the entire state of Utah.If you think Stephanie looks like Sarah Palin, please go to: http://studio5.ksl.com/?nid=23&sid=4539170 and vote for her.
The voting ends Sunday Oct. 26 at midnight, so please vote now!

4 comments:

Diana said...

I voted! She definitely looks most like Sarah Palin out of everyone there.

Michelle said...

Just voted! I agree with diana--she definitely looks the most like SP. That smile is perfect!
How fun.

Stephanie said...

Now that's a good visiting teacher! Thanks for the publicity!!

Angie Miller said...

I totally voted - she is perfect!