Friday, October 3, 2008

Clara's Favorite Day of the Week

OK, so I'm not really sure if it's her favorite day of the week, but she definitely has a lot of fun on laundry day. I couldn't ever get a picture of it, but Clara will push the laundry basket all around the house. She loves being able to walk without being stuck to the furniture. It's a new sense of freedom for her, and it keeps her entertained until she runs into a wall and is gets disappointed her "walker" is broken. At that point, she puts on the clothes that are in the basket. Here is a small fashion show she put on for me.

Here we have Clara showing us that socks can be used as a waiter's towel. Here we have Clara showings us that socks can also double as scarfs.And here we have Clara showing us how good socks can make our shoulders look.Also this week, the Young Women had a temple trip. I was able to go with them. Even though I didn't really help out (other than be a driver), I still loved the experience. We have such a good group of girls in our ward. I loved spending that time with them.

2 comments:

Suzi said...

Those pictures are so cute. I am pretty sure with your foot isuses those are clean socks. Right?

Kent said...

SO! I have finally caught the sock bandit in the act!!! Now I know why I can't always find pairs after doing laundry. If she weren't so cute I don't think people would put up with her sock stealing behavior.