Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

I am looking forward to the year 2009. Jeremy should graduate from college this year which means 2009 will be a great year!
To celebrate the New Year, we went to our friends Neil and Michelle's house. Clara had fun playing with their 2 year old boy (mostly.) He was great to watch or join in his fun, but as soon as he tried to play with Clara, she wasn't too happy. Here he just tried to sit next to her and she decided to try and push him off. Poor Cole. Let's just hope Clara will always want to push boys away. :) As Clara was busy playing with all of Cole's fun toys, we were busy playing with Michelle's brother's toy: We had a Wii boxing tournament and Jeremy and I are still sore from that! Who knew you could get sore from playing video games!
After we were all tired out, we watched a movie until midnight. Of course I fell asleep, but luckily Jeremy woke me up in time to bring in the New Year with a kiss.

5 comments:

The Emery's said...

Thanks again for coming down. We had so much fun with you guys! We'll have to get together again soon. And I'm still laughing over Office Space. Happy New Year!

Neil and Michelle

Anonymous said...

What is Jeremy's degree going to be in? Don't forget us when you and Jeremy and Clara are all rich and famous:)

Allison said...

Hi Sarah! You are totally welcome to visit my blog anytime! (I've been stalking yours for a while now.) Clara is an absolute doll!

Allison said...

Oh, and it's not private or anything, so you can get to it through the link on Lori's blog - it's Three is a Magic Number. I'm also linked on Kara's and Amy's blogs (I notice you have them all linked on yours, and I don't mind you adding mine).

McDuffie Family said...

Oh I love the sound of graduating! It will be great! Glad the new year's going to good for you and that you guys had a good christmas! We are very happy for 2009!