Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Weddings? I love Weddings!

My good friends got married this last weekend. It made me so happy! I showed up early to help, and as it turned out, I was way early. So I took Clara to see the geese that were running around outside. She HATED them. Does it make me a bad mother if I laugh at my daughter's fears?My friends had a wonderful ceremony and a wonderful reception. Here are some pictures of their happy day. Congratulations Jon and Keri!Clara has a new favorite game to play. She noticed a space between our couch and wall the other day and tried to walk through. She got stuck, so I pulled the couch out away from the wall, which created the perfect sized walkway for Clara. She now loves running around and around the couch, especially the part where she gets to walk between the wall at the couch. Silly girl.

2 comments:

Allison said...

I would have laughed, too, except that geese scare the daylights out of me!

Yay for weddings!

Candace said...

I love facebook, because it told me that you guys have a blog! Sarah, I actually went to playgroup yesterday, but you weren't there:( Mahogany told me that one of your grandparents is sick, so I hope you are all doing ok.