Friday, January 30, 2009

Friends come to play

I had 3 kids this week, the oldest is 20 months old. I had all three of them for 2 hours a day. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and Clara loved it. Each time her "friends" came to play she would giggle as they walked through the door. I loved having her entertained each day. Clara has really grown to love other kids. She follows them wherever we are. Jeremy also started his new job this week. It was hard to have him gone so much, but I love that we are getting a pay check! A cute thing Clara has discovered this week is my purse. She carries it with her all around the house. It makes me laugh.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Yeah on Jeremy getting a job. What a blessing and relief, and it is in his field! I am always happy when my friends are doing well.

Angie Miller said...

Ha! I love the pic with the purse! You made my day!