Friday, April 10, 2009

Mom's Graduation

My mom and brother in-law, Korth, graduated from BYU-Idaho this last weekend. I'm so proud of them! Since they had different ceremonies at the same time, I went to Mom's and consequently only have pictures of her. I drove up on Thursday and returned on Friday. It was a very short trip, but worth the drive. Clara did really well both on the way there and on the way home! That was a huge blessing! Here are some pictures of the proud college grad: Sorry these next few are so dark, a flash can only go so far on a camera. I'm just impressed with how well they turned out considering how far away we were from the podium.For this last picture, I'll give 100 points to the people who can correctly name the person in this photo. Telling me she is a speaker at my mom's graduation doesn't count! 1000 points go to the people who can say how I know her. (Angie, if you get either of these questions wrong, you get negative points.....:) )

2 comments:

Sharon Beck said...

Congratulations, Jerrilee! What an accomplishment. You are so smart!

Angie Miller said...

Oh have mercy, Sawah! You see my mom so much more than me. I am beginning to feel jealous. Congratulations to your mom and all her hard work. And congrats to you for the road trip with a baby. Yikes! I am determined to see you this summer. Make a bed on the couch for me.