Monday, November 23, 2009

Mark's Wedding

Jeremy and I were able to attend the sealing of a dear friend of ours. Most of my friends know him as "Little Marky." I am so excited for him and Nylia. It was a beautiful ceremony. I left with that newly married feeling myself. I am so grateful I have Jeremy for a husband and want desperately to be the best wife and mother I can be. This life really is all about families and their ability to help each other make it back to our Father in Heaven. Thanks Mark and Nylia for inviting us to be a part of your special day. We felt honored.Here are some other random happenings for the week:

Clara was sitting on my lap this week. She turned her head up to look at me and said, "Love you Mom," without any prompting on my part. It melted my heart.
I then replied, "Love you too, Clara." Clara thought that was funny for me to add the "too" on there. So now she says, "Love you too" all the time, even if no one said 'I love you' first.

Clara was playing with her Little People during sacrament meeting. She was having her Little People lay face down on the bench while she was making chomping noises. Clara then turned to me and said, "Girl eating bread. Yummy bread." I love how her little imagination is taking off.

3 comments:

Angie Miller said...

WHAT??? Marky is only 16! He's not old enough to get married. Someone call the cops.

The Monroes said...

Clara keeps getting cuter! I love that she is beautiful and smart and funny:) A rare combination indeed! p.s.- You got that newly married feeling because you and Jeremy are still newlyweds! Wait until you reach the ancient 8 year mark, like us!

Mama's Makin's said...

yeah for Mark! :) happy times! :0 thanks for sharing, I would have had nooo idea :)