Monday, November 9, 2009

Temple

Clara was having issues when I was trying to do her hair for church. So I dumped all her rubber bands out. She had a blast playing with them and let me do her hair without any more tantrums! Cute story: We decided to take Clara to the temple grounds yesterday. She was so sad when we showed up and she couldn't go inside. So we distracted her by asking her what color the temple was etc. She then was talking about the temple like crazy. She would say things like, "Big temple," and "white temple." Out of the blue she then said, "Happy temple." I was so impressed that she could tell the temple was a happy place even if she couldn't go inside. It melted my heart for her to recognize that without me talking to her about it.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Her braids are cute, and I love your strong testimony of the temple.

AmbertheGreat said...

that is so sweet!

Mama's Makin's said...

Kids just know. :) My kids are always asking me when we are going to the temple so they can have a babysitter. :) I think it is more for the babysitter for THEM, then the experience for US though :)

Lori Ann said...

Cutest. Hair. Ever.