Monday, September 12, 2011

New House

Our house is coming along great.  The basement was framed this week along with getting our front yard done!
Our neighbor called me this morning to inform me that they were pouring our patio.  I went up a few hours later in hopes the cement was still wet enough to let Clara put her hand print into our patio.  I was so disappointed that it was already dry!
Also this week, we were invited to an outdoor movie.  We watched Rio, laughed, visited, and even got to see inside the school where our nieces and nephews attend school!

On Labor Day, we celebrated both Jeremy's and Jeffrey's birthdays.  I love that my family is close enough now to spend birthdays together.
We also got a plate of cookies left on our door step.  We found out later that they were from our friends who recently moved from Logan to Springville.  We are sooooooo excited to have them close enough to hang out with again!
And last, but not least, we were invited to attend a bbq in the neighborhood we'll be moving to.  It was fun to get to know a few couples who we'll live close to in a month!


2 comments:

Mama's Makin's said...

had no idea you were getting a house! Congrats that is exciting!!!! and a basement! I am jealous!!!

Allison said...

We watched Rio at an outdoor movie night this week, too!