Monday, November 21, 2011

First REAL Snow

So we've had a few days of snow, but it never stuck to the ground.  So when Clara and I woke up Saturday morning, the first thing we did was go outside and play in it!
Clara asked me to show her how to make a snow ball.  I did, and then gave it to her.  She then threw it at me!
Next we built a snowman.  It ended up being a little bit taller than Clara.
Clara decided that she wanted the snowman to have hair, so she covered it's head in dirt.
After the snowman was done, but shoes were soaked.  So I came inside and watched Clara play by herself in the snow.  I was amazed that she already knew just want to do: make a snow angel and eat snow!
By the end of the day, all the snow was gone and our poor snow man was on it's side.  (But his remains are still in our yard!)

No comments: