Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Hair Cut

I am so sorry that I'm writing this post so late in the week.  I've found that I don't spend nearly the amount of time on the computer as I used to.  I personally think this is a great improvment, but it does mean that when I have time to sit down at the computer, I'm checking emails and things rather than taking the time to write my blog.

I got a new hair cut this week.  It was a spur of the moment thing.  I was at my neighbor's house, who was having a mutual friend cut her hair.  They talked me into getting mine cut.  (I had been thinking about it for a while, but hadn't made any decisions yet.)
Before:
After:
Since I was getting my hair cut, Clara wanted hers done too.  She loves her long hair, so I had my friend give her just a trim.  And of course, Clara needed before and after pictures too.
Before:
During (I love how excited she looks):
After:

Instead of doing funny Clara sayings (because I forgot to write any down and have thus forgotten everything,) I'll do funny Clara moments caught on camera.

A friend showed Clara how to "slide" down the stairs and now that's the only way she'll go down the stairs.
Clara was looking in the mirror and asked me to look in it with her.  She then wanted me to take our picture, so this is a mirror shot!  Not bad huh!
Clara said, "Look Mom, this 'Y' is upside down!  That is so crazy!"  And then she laughed and laughed about that.
Clara just looked funny to me here....

3 comments:

The Monroes said...

Haircut looks great!

Allison said...

When you said you got your hair cut, I was afraid you went short! I've always loved your long hair! I think the new length looks great.

When we first moved into our house, Vicki & Lexi were the same way with the stairs. Hours of entertainment!

theRach said...

Cute hair! And cute Clara. :) I miss you guys!!