Monday, June 1, 2015

Big Events for all my Kids

Jackson has started smiling, cooing, and even laughed for the first time yesterday!  I can't believe how quickly he's changing.  He's giving me longer sleep times, and even getting a daily schedule established!
 I love it when he smiles with just the side of his mouth.
Joseph is officially potty trained.  He hasn't had an accident in a week!  I'm so proud of my big boy.  He also buckled his leg this week.  Since his bones are soft, they just bent in instead of breaking, but he gets a splint and cast just as if he did break it.  He was jumping on a trampoline at a friend's house, and landed wrong!
The first 24 hours were rough, but he's since learned how to get around without walking.  It's also a huge blessing to have him laughing and eating again.  And even with all the pain, he never once wet his pants!  We are sure proud of you little guy!

Clara had a class play this last week as well.  They put on a nursery rhyme themed play and she got to play Little Bo Peep.  I was so proud of her! She really does know how to speak out loud and isn't afraid of getting up in front of people!
Clara also had her last day of first grade this week! Yay for my 2nd grader! She received the highest marks she could in every single category.  I love how hard she works to learn things.

She has been so helpful to have home.  She's been my rockstar with two kids slightly cranky that I have to carry everywhere.  Thanks for being my huge helper and so willing to not have all the attention you may need or want from your parents right now!

1 comment:

Sharon Beck said...

What a cute Bo Peep! She really is enjoyable to be around. Joe is starting to warm up to us too. Jackson is definitely looking older and we also will be happy when he doesn't have to be on oxygen. I guess the steroids that he has to be on are safe? It sounds scary to me, but I guess the doctors know what they are doing. I love you all!