Monday, June 29, 2015

Birthday Week

I had one of the best birthday's that I've had in a long time!  Jeremy stayed home from work to watch Joe and Clara while I took Jack in for his 3 hour long heart appointment.  The good news is that his heart works just fine, so for sure his low oxygen levels are due to underdeveloped lungs.  So it's just a waiting game now and he will eventually be off oxygen without any lasting problems!
My in-laws called me the day before my birthday and offered to watch my kids while I attended the temple.  Since Jeremy took the day off, we got to go together!  We hadn't been in a little over 3 months due to our little Jack being born and things.  It was so good to go back! I always find myself feeling extremely relaxed as I leave the temple with a renewed strength to face all my challenges.

When we got home from that, my Mom took the entire family out to dinner.  We ate some very yummy Cafe Rio and the kids were even very well behaved!  I couldn't have asked for a better day.

I told Jeremy that all I wanted for my birthday was clothes.  So he let the kids pick out a shirt for me, and then the rest I got to spend by myself Saturday morning.  The kids picked out the sparkly 4th of July shirt, and I was able to get great deals on everything else.  It was so good to spend some time by myself too.  I even got to get some new under clothes thanks to a gift card from my in-laws!
Clara loves to take pictures, and she gets some great shots in.  Here is little Jack posing next to some pandas:
And although she was trying to take a picture of her castle she made from blocks, I love how the shadows and light make this a great pictures of Joe too.
Clara also adores her baby Jack.  She in constantly asking everyone around her if Jack, "Is the cutest boy you've ever seen?"  She will play with him any chance she gets.  I will sure miss her when she goes back to school.

No comments: