Friday, February 22, 2008

Rexburg

This last week, Jeremy and I got to make the drive to Rexburg, Idaho. My nephew was being blessed. Even though Clara is 3 months older than her cousin, her feet and hands are pretty much the same size as his. Her feet are so tiny that she is still wearing newborn shoes, so it's her that is petite, and not that her nephew has unusually large extremities. However, she definitely beats him out in chubbiness. Look at those precious legs!We were able to eat at Craigos. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Craigo's, its the best pizza place I have ever been to. They not only have the best pizza I have ever tasted, but my favorite thing on the menu is their cheesy bread sticks.
Yum!

Clara loves covering her face when she sleeps. I don't know if it's because her blanket is so soft that she likes her whole face to feel it, or if she just likes something covering her face as she sleeps. I lay her down, and within seconds she has her blanket up over her head. It is really quite funny.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love chubby legs. What a cutie!

McDuffie Family said...

That is so funny about the blanket over the face...my girls kick off the blankets any sec. they get! she has tiny tiny feet. I love the chubby legs.....that's my gracie and that was my savanna! Cute outfit from your grandparents!