Friday, February 8, 2008

Clara is 4 Months

Clara turned 4 months old on Monday of this week. It is so fun to see her change and grow so fast. On Sunday of this week, she rolled over from her front to her back. I was so excited that both Jeremy and I got to see it. However, she hasn't done it since, so we'll see how long it takes her to figure out how to get around. In honor of her turning 4 months, I thought I would post a few new pictures of her.


This is my "homey-G" girl
Just relaxing in her swing
Even after she fell asleep, she would not let go of her toy fish!
Clara has gotten good at taking the binki out of her mouth, and she's improving on how to put it back in.....
Clara looking at the camera during tummy time. She is getting so good at getting that head up!
If you want to see how much she's changed, look at my entry of her at 3 months as I put pictures of all ages on that blog. (The web address for that blog is: http://jandsbeck.blogspot.com/2008/01/clara-is-3-months-old.html )

5 comments:

Ericrazy said...

OMD!!!
(as in o my devil.. because taking the Lord's name in vain is bad ju-ju)

Everytime I happen upon your page and see the new pictures you put up of Clara I am so amazed at how much more cute she becomes!!!

O, and btw... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

:]

*Natalie* said...

Oh, your little girl is sooo cute!! Did I tell you that I too am having a little girl!?! I'm due in May!

I'm glad you have a blog, cause I do too!! You should check it out...
www.ilikejeeps.blogspot.com

Good to see you!!!

Natalie (Griffee) Cook

Amy said...

Yeah! I'm sure if she isn't rolling all over the place by the time this comment posts, she will be soon! They learn so fast.

Mandy said...

So cute!! I love the "gangsta" hat!!

Genevieve Beck said...

She is so beautiful! We had a great time with you guys on Sunday. Your blog is also very pretty; I think we need some tips :)
I just tagged you too.
Genevieve