Friday, February 29, 2008

Joys of Technology

This week I have spent a lot of time tutoring. Each Tuesday and Thursday, I usually tutor a woman who attends UVSC in her independent study math class. However, she has decided she wants to get this class over with. So she came every day this week. It was fun to do that much math, but I also missed getting to play with Clara.

Jeremy got to play with her a little this week. Jeremy thinks its great she loves technology so much. He's been "teaching" her how to play Nintendo and dreams of them playing Nintendo together all day long. He also loves how fascinated she is with his phone. She loves the glow and will follow it faster than she follows anything else. Here are pictures of Dad teaching Clara to play Nintendo, and having her look at his phone. You can see the glow on her face. I've also included a cute picture we took of her the same day we took the phone picture. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Tricia said...

She is so adorable - how she has changed since she was born. Jeremy - you make me laugh about the nintendo - before you know it you won't be able to get her away from the nintendo and it isn't always the best thing :)

Ericrazy said...

is that Kramer on his t-shirt?

O.O

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA!!!

McDuffie Family said...

She has suck beautiful eyes! I guess it's never too young to start! THat's cool she's so interested in the remote!

Devin and Melinda said...

My kids all love the phone too....as well as the computer, tv, remotes, keys etc....sometimes way too much! It's fun to be there when kids experience something for the first time.

We used to eat at Craigo's all the time! I have to agree with you on their breadsticks too...they're great!

Emily said...

Clara keeps getting cuter! How do you stand it. I'm ready to see her live again. I love her round face and cheeks and big bright eyes. I could spend all day looking at her. You probably do.

Is she wearing the dress you made for her? Cute bow too.

Good job tutoring, Sarah. Maybe I should sign up for an independent study class so I could have you tutor me. I'd love to spend more time with you and increase my math abilities. Every time I read that you like the time spent doing math, I sort of do a double take and read that sentence over again to make sure I read it right.

Jeremy, you've got her started on the right nintendo controller. After that they had too many buttons for me to keep playing.