Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tagged - Again

It seems like I was just tagged, but at least this is a different one. I guess you can always have something to disclose about yourself.

So...A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B: Each player answers the questions about themselves. C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: February 1998. I was attending my 2nd semester at BYU. I had graduated from Ricks and was actually hating BYU. It was a hard year for me because I didn't know any of my roommates prior to moving in. They put me with all freshman, which wasn't so bad until they thought I was really old for being a Junior. We didn't get a long too well either, so I spent most of my time at my FHE brother's apartment that Semester. Boy do I have great memories of hanging out with Carl, Chris, Rance, David, Brent, and who could forget Mark! Mark kept things very entertaining as he would throw knives at the wall, bought pets just to see them kill other pets. (Like a snake just so he could watch it eat and beta fish so he could watch them fight.)

5 things on my to-do list today: Celebrate Valentine's Day with Jeremy for the few minutes we have together today. (Since he's got a ton of homework to do all we have planned is an exchanging of gifts.) Tutor Lilian. Write a practice test for Lilian to take to prepare her for her up and coming Math 1030 test. Bathe Clara. Keep Clara entertained.

Snacks I enjoy: I'm a huge sucker for nacho cheese and chips. I especially like letting the cheese sit so long on the chips that the chips are soggy. Pretty much anything to do with chocolate, my favorite is dark chocolate with almonds. Potstickers, Fruit snacks and wheat thins with a cheese ball.

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Buy a house, invest enough money that we could live off the interest each month so Jeremy can quit school and only work when he wants to, invest so that we can have a great retirement and be covered in case one of us passes away unexpectedly. Take care of retirement for my mom so she can go back to being a stay at home mom, which is one of her biggest dreams and then pay for her to go to school later on because she is really enjoying learning. Buy houses for all our family members (or pay off their mortgages if they already have houses.) Pay off all family members debts. Buy all the electronics and movies that Jeremy dreams of getting. Buy my mother plane tickets any time she wants to go visit any of her kids.

5 places I have lived: San Mateo, California; Libby, Montana; Rexburg, Idaho; Provo, Utah; and Orem, Utah. (Those are the only places whose names I know. My parents moved around a lot until I was 3, so Libby is the fist place I remember, so I have no idea where I lived between San Mateo and Libby.)

5 Things people don't know about me: I won't go into too much detail like I did the last time I was tagged. 1) I love strange foods. I will eat any type of sea food you put in front of me, even if it looks or smells weird. I've really grossed some roommates out in the past... 2) I love graphing calculators. I think they are the coolest invention ever. 3) I love strategy games. 4) I love organizing things. 5) I dislike getting tagged and getting those emails where you are supposed to fill in all your own answers to a million questions and forward it on. I stress out, which I know is silly. I think, if I don't forward the message on, are they going to think I don't like their game. It's not that I dislike it (I really do think all the answers are interesting) I just don't like passing it on and making others feel forced to keep it going. But I feel like if I don't pass it on, the person who sent it to me will be disappointed, and thus I feel forced to continue the email or tagging.

I tag: Angie, Mandy, and Alicia

2 comments:

Amy said...

mmmmmm....nachos. Your analysis of the email tags-endearing. It was great to learn more about you!

Ericrazy said...

I tag myself.... you may visit my blog to view the contents.