Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Long Week

I've been so busy this past week, which is why I'm posting on Tuesday in stead of Monday this week. I didn't get a lot of pictures because it wasn't necessarily playful busy. But I did get some!

On Wednesday this week we got to attend a birthday party for my niece who turned 10. We had a lot of fun in the water! Apparently the water was colder than Jeremy anticipated! :) And then they played a game where the looser had to get a bucket of water dumped on their head. Who knew that could be so much fun!On Thursday I turned in some coins that I had been saving since I was 12. I was able to purchase my mother a GPS to help her out as she drives around her new place.

On Friday I drove a moving truck for my sister. I met my Mom at her new house and she and my sister, Emma, watched Clara along with Clara's 5 cousins while I hitched a ride to Tremonton and drove the moving truck back down to their new house. It was a long day, but a fun adventure.

Saturday was spent unloading that truck and then helping put beds together, hooking up a washer and dryer, unpacking and putting away all the kitchen stuff, and many, many other things. I'm tired of moving and I didn't even have to pack it all up! The sad thing is that after I left on Saturday, they weren't even close to being done unpacking.

Monday I offered to take all the kids so the adults could stay behind and get a lot of unpacking done that otherwise couldn't go so fast with having to take care of kids and unpack.

Jeremy and I took our nieces and nephews to the discovery park in PG. (Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of that.) After we exhausted ourselves in the heat, we headed to a McDonalds for lunch. The McDonalds had a play place so we spent a couple of hours there too. And then we headed to a splash park. The kids had so much fun getting all wet, especially on such a hot day.
  • Clara was trying on some shoes and I asked her if they fit. Her response was, "They're just size!"

No comments: