Monday, July 4, 2011

Random

Clara played in the sprinklers for the first time this week. I've tried to get to play in them before, but she was always too scared. The fear is obviously gone now!We got Clara a new sleeping bag this week. She LOVES it, but we have a very hard time getting it back into the bag it came in. So I decided to sew some elastic at the bottom of it and now it can stay rolled up without too much effort!We got to watch a 3 month old baby this week. Clara had so much fun taking care of Issac.

And the funnest thing that I've gotten to do this week is have lunch with some old roommates. Jenny was in town from AZ and made all the phone calls. We had a very yummy pot luck lunch and visited for almost 3 hours. Some how it still wasn't long enough. It still feels like yesterday that we were all living together and happy as can be!Our kids had a lot of fun playing playing together too.When the littlest one woke up from her "nap" I noticed that she had gotten into my sock drawer while she was supposed to be sleeping.
  • While we were watching Issac, Clara asked if he was our new baby. I told her no. (Issac's older brother is Clara's friend Jared.) Clara thought about that answer for a few seconds and then said, "The baby is Jared's, but we can borrow it!"
  • Clara called me over by saying, "Look at the beautiful statue I built."

2 comments:

theRach said...

I love that Clara was all wrapped up in that sleeping bag when I came over Thursday afternoon. So cute. We missed you guys this weekend -- did you have fun in Montana?

AmbertheGreat said...

fun updates, love the rodeo pictures!!! Thanks for watching Isaac those are cute pictures.