Friday, July 8, 2011

Stadium of Fire

For those of you who don't live here, the Stadium of Fire is the local firework show. But it's more than just fireworks. A top entertainer comes to perform, many people are honored, and the firework show is put to music. It's amazing. This year, Brad Paisley performed. I LOVE Brad. I own almost every album of his (I have 8 out of 10.) Jeremy took over 100 pictures too...... So you are lucky I've narrowed it down to only 6!

The show started with a fly by from air force jets and then parachuters. Then came a lot of local talent followed by David Archuletta. Then came wonderful Brad. He is such a good entertainer. I sang a long to every song - there were only a few from his newest album that I only knew the chorus. It seriously made my week.The fireworks were amazing. They last so long that I was wanting them to be over! They actually had fire too. It was so hot that I could feel the fire from our seats at the very farthest corner from it!

No comments: