Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Busy Week

Other than buying a house (as if that wasn't busy enough,) we also had some fun things happen this week. Thanksgiving Point always does $2 Tuesdays for the month of August. So my sister and I took our kids to see the dinosaur museum this week. It was crazy busy (just look at the line to get in,) but the kids had so much fun.Also this week, Jeremy and I were able to go on a double date to see Pirates 4.Clara is becoming quite an artist. She LOVES to paint and draw. She gets frustrated when what she draws doesn't look like she wants it to. She also experiments with mixing colors together and tells me things like, "Did you know that pink and blue make light purple?" all the time.Clara wanted to go outside to play. So I sent her out and a few minutes later she comes back in and wants her rain coat. I told her it wasn't raining so she didn't need it and she then told me that it was going to rain soon. I looked outside and there were quite a few dark clouds, so she was right! She picked our her rain coat and hat and headed back outside. It did end up sprinkling a little while she was out there.

1 comment:

Carrrie said...

Buying a house is big news! Yay! :D Congratulations!