Monday, October 26, 2009

goodbyes and Pies

Addi's mom is expecting her 2nd child anytime this week. So she is on maternity leave for a while. That means this last week was Addi's last week to come and play for a while. Clara was sure nice to her this week too. They kept giving each other hugs and making each other laugh. It was like they knew they wouldn't be spending time together for a while, so they make the most of it.I also decided to try to put Clara's hair in braids this week. I think it turned out pretty good. Clara is at the point where she has enough hair that I have to do it every day. However, there is so much new hair coming in that her hair never seems to look good. Oh well.Also this week, I needed to make some pies. Clara wanted to help, and was so proud of herself. She kept saying "pie" really loudly and excitedly when Jeremy asked her what she was doing. It made me laugh. After she got down, she kept saying, "Mom, pie, Clara help." I can't believe how much she talks now and how she puts sentences together.

4 comments:

Suzi said...

Grace loves to "help" me cook too. Her hair is adorable!

Allison said...

Love the braids! Little girl hair never looks perfect, but that's what makes it so cute!

Jerrile said...

Clara is so adorable, the two of you are too. It was nice that Jeremy could be home to tape the experience. Love you guys, Mom

Jerrile said...

I forgot to tell you how much I love the braids!!! Really Cute